The Industry Liaison Officers promote Incolink benefits and services directly with construction workers, employers, employer organisations, trade unions and other industry parties.
The officers are available to deliver toolboxes on site which explain the benefits and services of Incolink and perform a number of services including:
- Answering questions about your Severance Account or Genuine Redundancy Account
- Answer insurance questions or assist in completing insurance forms
- Answer questions about Incolink 24/7 Counselling and other Member Wellbeing & Support Services
- Presenting at Stakeholder meetings and events
- Visit members to explain the benefits of Incolink membership
You can get in touch with our Industry Liaison Officers below.
Phone: 0408 607 737
Phone: 0448 870 225