Financial Rights Counselling
Many of us experience financial stress from time to time and this is especially true in the construction industry where periods of unemployment come with the territory. If you’re having trouble keeping on top of your bills, you’d like advice on a particular financial issue, or you’d simply like information on how to manage your budget, Incolink’s Financial Rights counselling service can help.
We offer free and confidential debt crisis support and can help you understand your rights when dealing with a range of complex or unfamiliar financial transactions, such as:
- your financial rights during a divorce or separation
- managing your finances and budgeting
- managing mortgage or rental payments
- rules and laws relating to payment of bills and debts
- personal advocacy
- government assistance and benefits
To speak to an Incolink Financial Rights worker call 1300 000 129.