WHY DO I NEED AN INCOLINK MEMBER CARD?
Incolink Member Cards are your proof of membership. Your employer may need to see your Incolink Member Card when you start a new job.
Authorised representatives may also request your permission to check your card and scan the barcode to ensure your entitlements are being made and are up to date.
Up to date entitlements are important to make sure your funds are in your account and to make sure your insurance coverage stays active.
HOW DO I GET AN INCOLINK MEMBER CARD?
You can now set up your Incolink Member Card using the Incolink App. It is quick, easy, secure and means you don't have to wait for a card in the mail.
The new Incolink Member Card has several new features to protect your security and privacy
- Login to access your member card
- Photo identification to make sure only you can use your member card
- Time stamp to ensure the card is not a screen shot and hasn’t been tampered with
- Contributions status show if your entitlements are up to date
HOW TO SET UP YOUR INCOLINK MEMBER CARD
- Login to the Incolink App and click “Create your Incolink Member Card”
- Upload an Australian Driver License or your passport.
- Take a live selfie. This creates the photo that will appear on your member card
- Your ID is verified against the selfie - then you’re all done!
If you have any issues setting up your member card, send us a support email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call (03) 9639 3000